View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 08:26 AM   #120
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
VPN App to provide you with WiFi protection plus unrestricted web surfing

Well last week i had the time to sort out a problem i have been having with my UK Netflix account on both my NEXUS 7 & PC as the CONTENT they provide to UK customers is VERY poor compared to US customers( like most US company's do in the UK) so i did some digging and tested out some VPN App's that would allow me to Access the USA Netflix streaming service using my PAID for UK account.

Most VPN Apps i tested ether have a size limit you can download or stream or want to charge a fee for there service but i have found a App that is perfect for the job.The App also allows you full access to any USA website that is region locked and provides added SECURITY as it encrypts your WiFi on both public and private hotspots and gives a extra layer of protection for your tablet or PC.

Put in very simple terms Hotspot shield changes your tablet or PC's IP Internet address from a NONE US IP address into a U.S address and stops both COMPANY'S and GOVERNMENTS from censoring your internet access to u.s websites and services

This App is also useful to American's brave enough to leave America on there holidays or business as it will allow them access to there favorite websites like - cbs.com, abc.go.com & others which have region locking.

I have been using it for over a week now to access the US version of netflix which has a lot more content. If i had not found hotspot shield i would of cancelled my UK netflix account by now as the UK version that neflix lumber you with is a mere shadow of the US site yet they charge you more.

As with all my Apps i post Hotspot is very very easy to set up and use.
When i have Hotspot shield switched on i can access the US netflix via my netflix App as well access any US REGION locked website and when i switch it off i can access UK netflix with the same app

Cnet endorses HOTSPOT SHIELD and recommends that all tablet users should have it installed on your mobile device or PC.You can download the PC version from there website.

http://download.cnet.com/hotspot-shield/

Hotspot Shield FREE with no hidden charges
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...cm9pZC52cG4iXQ..

The Internet connection protector Hotspot Shield encrypts your traffic to protect you from all kinds of spying while your computer communicates with the rest of the world. It's a must-have utility for anybody who uses public Wi-Fi networks, but it's also an excellent tool for ensuring on any network connection that you can access sites and data according to your tastes, and nobody else's. Hotspot Shield's Virtual Private Network services are used by more than 10 million people at the time according to the software publisher AnchorFree, making it the largest VPN in the world.

PROVIDES INTERNET SECURITY & PRIVACY: protect yourself in Wi-Fi hotspots (VPN encrypts all traffic); protect your identity and your IP address to stop unwanted tracking.
GIVES YOU ACCESS to your favorite sites: Unblock any blocked content and services--get Facebook, Skype, YouTube, Flickr and other sites wherever you are.
BLOCKS & NOTIFIES you of spam, phishing and rogue websites. (ELITE subscription* only)
SAVES YOU $$$: Hotspot Shield Bandwidth Compression speeds up browsing and shows you how much you saved on your data plan. Hotspot Shield has already saved 37 million MB of bandwidth for its mobile users. (ELITE subscription only)
OFFER MARKETPLACE: Gives you opportunity to download apps, complete easy offers and surveys to get Hotspot Shield ELITE for Android or desktop and hundreds of other items like gift cards and Facebook credits absolutely free! Also share with your friends to earn credits!

*Monthly and Annual ELITE Subscriptions Available. All subscriptions provide Unlimited VPN Bandwidth and No Ads. Free version is ad-supported.

NOTE: Before starting Hotspot Shield VPN - if you have other installed VPN clients, please be sure that they are disconnected.
NOTE: If you see the "Uninstall" button on the application main screen and if you plan to uninstall the app - please tap on this button to uninstall the application. If there is no "Uninstall" button on the screen - please use your usual way to uninstall application.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-09-07-18-17-37.png
Views:	216
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	92066   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-09-07-18-17-19.png
Views:	207
Size:	700.1 KB
ID:	92067   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-09-08-14-10-11.png
Views:	176
Size:	789.0 KB
ID:	92068   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-09-07-21-04-18.png
Views:	215
Size:	543.7 KB
ID:	92069   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-09-07-19-14-28.png
Views:	193
Size:	589.0 KB
ID:	92070   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-09-07-21-06-57.png
Views:	197
Size:	316.3 KB
ID:	92071   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-09-07-20-08-24.png
Views:	177
Size:	495.7 KB
ID:	92072  

Last edited by darksaber35; 09-09-2012 at 04:35 PM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote