View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 09:31 AM   #1183
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
So far: I really like the Kobo touch. Very basic reader, plain and simple. None obtrusive, entirely goes out of your way and you simply can focus on reading.
I've been reading some complaints in the Kobo forum about book recommendations taking up too much of the screen, people being fed up with social integration tools, what amounts to ad-ware on their Kobo etc (and also issues with unresponsive taps & double page-turns). Are you using the latest firmware (1.9.16 I think), and is none of this an issue as far as you are concerned?
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote