View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 04:53 PM   #9
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Cool

[QUOTE=chrisridd;1888312.........................Co nverting from Kindle formats to epub (for the T1 or any other reader) is possible using tools like calibre. Google for "apprentice alf" if you want to learn more about DRM....................
In summary - get a T1 and don't worry there isn't a local Sony reader store [/QUOTE]

Sorry to be a pedant, but (allegedly) I believe it may be possible to do something about DRM , but I think I'm right in saying Calibre has nothing to do with this process.

It just so happens that (allegedly) someone has found a way of adding various features, doing a variety of tasks, to Calibre, and getting them to succesfully perform these various tasks.

Apprentice Alf's Blog is also a very interesting site.

( Just by the by, I believe Black & Decker have a very good product that removes DUST.)
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote