Thread: KDP Select
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 07:35 PM   #28
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayzshon View Post
For stuff I've already got out on other platforms, no I'll keep it available. However I have a novella that's about ready for publication, so I'm going to use it to give KDP select a test run.
Basically, the vast majority of my sales are though Amazon anyway, so I don't see that I'll be hurting myself by limiting my sales to them for three months.
Amazon could turn around and deny you of any money because you have other books at other shops.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote