View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 09:38 PM   #1
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Kobo Cover Review

Luke Klein Nijenhuis of electronicreading.eu kindly sent me a Kobo cover to review.

The cover as supplied for review is made from a soft leather on the exterior with a soft velvet interior. There are a couple of internal pockets inside the front flap for storage as required. The Kobo ereader is attached to the back flap of the cover by diagonal corner elastic strapping. The strapping is quite sturdy and as shown secures the Kobo tightly to the cover very well indeed and do not interfer with any of the buttons. Though the SD card slot is covered by a corner strap, this would normally not be a issue.

As shown in the images, the cover is slightly larger than the Kobo which may mean other 6" ereaders would be able to be fitted to the cover. There is an odd slot cut into the cover at the back behind where the SD card slot of the Kobo is situated, but Luke has informed me that the slot will not be present in a newer version of the cover being currently designed.

Initially, I was a little concerned about the larger cover size in relation to the attached Kobo, but after using my Kobo with the cover for a few days, my concerns have gone.

As such I can recommend the cover to Kobo owners. Even to date, there are not a lot of covers available for the Kobo ereader and this product from electronicreading.eu, priced at 17.50 euros is more than welcome.

The leather cover is available in six colours.

http://www.electronicreading.eu/prot...ml?language=en
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote