View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 11:06 AM   #1
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
How do I get the books onto an SD card?

I'm really tired of having to re-download books that I've already finished on my kobo every time I want to put a new book on it from the desktop app. I figure if I put them on an SD card (which I've never used before) I can then keep the books I have on the kobo without having to re-download again, and again. I just need some clarification on how to get the books onto my computer, then onto the SD card please. Correct me if I'm wrong:

I go onto the kobo website, log into my account and select the book I want and click "Dowload Epub". When I open it in ADE it is then saved in a folder on my computer automatically.

Can I then drag and drop it onto the SD card from that folder?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote