View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 11:32 PM   #8
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Okay then. Don't be afraid of making a mistake here. You'll find the people very friendly like. (watch out for the duck, and stay away from the monkey!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
As you can see, we have a variety of animals on this site. The monkeys especially are disruptive and love to instigate trouble.

I think my avatar is rather elegant, don't you? Its a self portrait. I think do rather well with only 1 1/2 fingers.........remember, avoid the duck!
This coming from the Krazy Kat! Wheezie You just stick with me and things will be ok!. Welcome and dont listen to a thing that certain Kats may say. And for the Record I do not Fling anything!! And Apparently me and the Duck are not on speaking terms. She has been very quite lately something about a banana vs. a cracker. Well maybe she will come back around.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote