View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 03:57 PM   #9
Ditchleyportrait
Fanatic
Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ditchleyportrait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
I'll definitely buy one or two for myself. Assuming the price is right, maybe an additional 2~3 to give as gifts to my best friends who are HP fans. The ereader doesn't have to be priced for children. I was a first year in high school when Harry entered Hogwarts. Just imagine how many more fans there are who grew up reading Harry Potter and are now gainfully employed and can easily afford a collector's edition Harry Potter-branded ebook reader. I do hope it'll be an upgraded PRS-350/650/950 with Wi-Fi and a card slot (SD, microSD or Memory Stick Pro Duo).
what you don't mention is the people who grew up with them and subsequently grew out of them
Ditchleyportrait is offline   Reply With Quote