View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 11:58 AM   #58
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Oy, I’m off to a slow start, as in, I haven’t addressed my challenges at all. Mostly because I can’t tear myself away from the news. I’m just barely staying at benchmark reading level as well.

Two weeks in; if this goes on much longer I’ll be defeated for the year by the end of the month.
One thing that reduced my reading a lot last year was Twitter and keeping up with the news and events on there. I think I burned out a little on it since I was on there so much, which is one reason my reading is picking up again. That stuff definitely draws you in, especially when Governments start resembling the Twilight zone.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote