View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 04:31 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
An Affair with Mr. Kennedy (Gentlemen of Scotland Yard) by Jillian Stone is $1.99.
This is a Simon and Schuster book so this is really is a good deal. She's a new author to me. This seems to be book one of a new series. Book two is due out in September. FictionDB labels this as a Victorian Romance.

I just love the cover on this book! Have you ever bought a book because you just fell in love with cover? I have and it turned out to be one of my favorite books.

Edit: Just read this won a Golden Heart Award in 2010 for Best Romantic Suspense. Original title? The Yard Man.

Last edited by Blossom; 08-01-2012 at 06:06 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote