View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 08:15 PM   #171
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neck Beard View Post
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has used the 'open with' plugin to push pdf's to an ocr program? I am currently trying to get it to work with FreeOCR on Windows. I have created a customized menu option, however, when it opens FreeOCR it does not open the pdf. It essentially just launches FreeOCR without loading my pdf. Perhaps modifying the application path from "C:\FreeOCR\FreeOCR.exe" could help but I can't figure it out.
for Open with to work that way, the program needs to accept the filename(path) as part of the open command.

Not all programs accept this (Flightcrew does not, as an example)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote