View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 11:33 AM   #10
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonF View Post
OK, so I have purchased and am currently using a PRS-300 and loving it very much. The store did not have any Premium covers in stock so I had to order one and it should arrive any day now. I will also be getting a clip on light to use the reader in low light conditions or while reading in bed. I have read many good reviews of the Mighty Bright line, and I would like some info from anyone who has a Mighty Bright (or other led light) and the Sony Premium Cover.

Does the cover fold back on itself, or just flip open like a book? Which light clips on nicely with this cover? I was looking at the XtraFlex 2 LED Light, but the clip looks large on the top part. Anyone use the UltraThin LED Book Light? How is the light output on that? I am concerned with some of the larger clips pushing up on the reader (clipping between reader and cover), or does the light clip onto the reader itself?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Why not buy http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...52921665924193 instead?
Basically, it's the premium cover including a light similar to the clip-on-light you mention.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote