View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 05:49 AM   #2
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Hi, RonF. I've read that if you keep folding the cover back enough, it will soon bend back easily but I myself prefer to hold it like a book.

Regarding the Mighty Bright lights, I have the Travelflex and the Xtraflex2. The Travelflex lights up the 300 screen well enough and I prefer this to the Xtraflex2. The Xtraflex2 seems too heavy for the cover and I find that if I clip the Xtraflex2 to the cover, the cover will bend back a little. I also don't like the shape of the Xtraflex2's clip -- when clipped to the 300 cover, the cover doesn't stay flat, but curves slightly. If I have time I'll take pictures later to show you
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote