View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 04:42 PM   #65
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogene View Post
My apologies to anyone I may have offended.
Thank you. I'll assume that your sincere on that.

Quote:
NatCh, do you or anyone else have a way of checking if SilverBullit and BeBookSupport have close IPs, or at least if SilverBullit is in Holland, like the Stylz/BeBook company?
I really don't think you, or anyone else really wants us to start doing that sort of digging on them. If we were going to descend to that sort of draconian action, we'd just ban folks when they get frisky without bothering to talk to them first.

Quote:
I would so enjoy helping uncover covert PR on internet!
You'll be awfully busy at that little hobby.