View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 10:53 AM   #84
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
What one can read and for how long they can read depends on the person. I have no problems with reading for long periods of time on my NC. If it gets too bright, I can just turn it down. What I like is that I can take it to bed with me and don't have to worry about having another light on or having a booklight attached to it. As I have been saying for a while. To each his own.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote