View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 11:48 PM   #6
The Cod Father
Enthusiast
The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: KOBO. Kobo Aura
I seem to be one of those people who are happy with and pleased with thier Kobo. Having said that if I was to start a wish list , A faster start up would be nice , option of a wrist strap ( I sometimes nod off when I'm reading and I'd rather not have my Kobo hit the floor) Dead PDA and a laptop ( wasn't pretty ) that's it . What can I say I'm easily satisified ( I know that line is going to come back and bite me in the A** )

TCF
The Cod Father is offline   Reply With Quote