View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 03:43 PM   #9
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2; Kobo H2O & Forma
It's in the commented out bit of my usual setup, because I don't actually need it in my prefix .

There's a fair bit of autotools fuckery involved to get it to link statically against OpenSSL & zlib only, because I really, really wanted to be able to re-use everything in my prefix with no ugly hacks like moving stuff out of GCC's prying eyes, because cross-compiling OpenSSL is fairly hellish to begin with.
NiLuJe is online now   Reply With Quote