View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 06:19 AM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
of all the books you've made this one is clearly the most worthy of your time and effort, and deserving of being preserved for posterity. thank you, dr. drib. just think how incomplete our cultural heritage would be without your constant efforts to fill in the holes others may have allowed to remain empty. bravo. i would tip my hat to you, but i took it off when i came inside.

Hahahaha!!!

I love it!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote