View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 05:03 AM   #26
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
{title} consists of series and index, because the Sony isn't supported by the plugboard.
Using plugboards to change the Sony DB is now supported as a special format, device_db. I surely hope I didn't break anything.
Quote:
I am working on a save template for my BBMini: it uses these composite fields:

{#folder_name} is a composite field: {#folder_a_t:lookup(#folder_a_t,#u_z)}
{#folder_a_t} is a composite field:
This is an interesting idea, and it screamed for simplification.

As of 0.7.22, try using the 'switch' function. Documentation is:
Code:
switch(pattern, value, pattern, value, ..., else_value) – for each pattern, value pair, checks 
if the field matches the pattern and if so, returns that value. If no pattern matches, 
then else_value is returned. You can have as many pattern, value pairs as you want.
I think that the following will do what you want.
Code:
{title:switch(^[a-dA-D],[A-D],^[e-jE-J],[E-J],^[k-qK-Q],[K_Q],^[r-zR-Z],[R-Z],[Other])}
Note that in the next release (0.7.23) you will be able to use title_sort as a field name. In .22, it always returns the empty string. Sigh.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote