View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 05:37 PM   #54
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo,Aura H2O,Glo HD,Aura ONE,Clara HD,Forma;tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
If the image is already in the book, why would you want to duplicate it? That is juts a waste of bytes.
My description above about the behaviour when you choose an existing image as a cover would be one reason. To be able to resize or otherwise fiddle with and reuse the image elsewhere is another. For that, it is probably better to export, make the changes elsewhere and import again. I don't remember exactly what I was doing at the time when I discovered this, but, I remember feeling that not being able to duplicate a file was missing function.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote