View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 08:17 AM   #50
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by compurandom View Post
I'd be happy if I could right click / copy image to clipboard in the editor like I can in the viewer. I'd be happier if in the metadata editor I could pick the epub format and click on cover icon (or right click maybe) and have it show me the current cover and the first 5-10 images...
The editor allows you to view any image in the book and copy it to the clipboard using the copy to clipboard icon (see attached). You can also use the Add Cover tool (see attached) to select any image in the book and make it your cover. You might be able to get Kovid to patch this tool to the edit metadata editor book cover icon. Read this section to understand how to submit an enhancement request.

Additionally once you have an image copied to the clipboard you can simply paste it as the cover in the book details section of the calibre library. Just right click the big image of the selected book and select paste cover.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	editor.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	657.5 KB
ID:	169079   Click image for larger version

Name:	addcovertool.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	218.7 KB
ID:	169080  
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote