View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 08:35 AM   #71
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
You can find many free ornaments on the web. Just do a search

If you're going to make some, I'd advise to save them in SVG format, or if you're going to use jpg or png, make them at least 2500 pixels on the long side, so they can be scaled down for use on covers.
Pixlr can't SVG! So better use jpg or png but as big as possible is always good.

Pixlr can't do Vector either, so when you use ornaments from free online sides, you can only use the jpg or png.
MiniMouse is offline   Reply With Quote