View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 07:07 PM   #33
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
I have a request: I am looking for Ellen Glasgow's short story "The Difference". The story was first published in 1923 and the author died in 1945, so I *think* it should be PD in Canada at this point? I'm not certain -- please correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you!
Yes, 50 years after her death. It is likely PD in the US as well but you would have to check to see if she or her family renewed the copyright.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote