View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 10:21 PM   #1462
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Aislin View Post
My only concern was that it would add books that had not been compared once it was selected. Once you added one new book, it added all the urls. However, I considered that a minor inconvenience.
If you select mode "Add New Book" and give it three URLs, you're telling it add a new book for each. I suppose I could make it "Add New Books" if it's unclear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Aislin View Post
Yes, I think it is. It allows me to grab stories from the same author that have similar or same titles. Before it would either update the old story or refuse to add the new one which meant I would lose one of the stories. I'll just have to be careful of duplicate stories.
Okay. I'll keep that for the next version.