View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 03:49 PM   #359
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quality Check next version beta

As you can see in the screenshots, there are a bunch of new checks - reaching the point where I feel it is necessary to split the Check ePub menu for becoming too unwieldly. If anyone has any strong feelings about the new menu placement feel free to pipe up.

The new checks for ePubs are as follows:
  • Check unused image files - for orphaned jpg, png and gif files after your Tweak ePub or Sigil sessions
  • Check TOC hierarchical - some devices don't like hierarchical TOC's.
  • Check Adobe inline .xpgt links - for those of you that want to obliterate the Adobe xpgt files from your epubs
  • Check CSS @font-face - for if you want to remove any embedded font declarations
  • Check inline @font-face - as above but for font declarations replicated across the html files
  • Check Adobe DRM meta tag - for removing the cruft of the Adept resource <meta> tags with urn identifiers.

Every one of those checks has a corresponding addition to the next version of the Modify ePub plugin, a beta for which I have now posted here.

Feedback welcomed as always before I officially release it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1_Toolbar_epub1.png
Views:	505
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	86005   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1_Toolbar_epub2.png
Views:	456
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	86006  

Last edited by kiwidude; 05-04-2012 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Removed attachment as latest version officially released
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote