View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 06:02 PM   #356
Joanna
Groupie
Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: none
Thanks for the quickest answer ever . And, by the way, thanks a lot for all the great plugins you've designed - it is a wonderful job! (I've just installed Reading List and I already enjoy it and regret not having installed it much earlier ).

For me, just a simple log report would do. Then I would know which publishers I have to look up and correct. I will think of a more convenient UI solution, though. So how can I bribe you into this? )

Looking at my publisher's list I've realized it would be nice to have an option to find Find books with publishers that are all upper or all lower case as well.

BTW, I've just seen that the publishing company I've mentioned is also listed in my library as:
Benjamins, John Publishing Company
J. Benjamins
John Benjamins Pub Co
John Benjamins Publishing Company
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote