View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 05:34 PM   #354
Joanna
Groupie
Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: none
If I may have a request: I would love the plugin to find books with (possibly) inconsistent names of publishers (e.g. John Benjamins / John Benjamins Pub. / John Benjamins Publishing / John Benjamins Pub etc.).

If this is possible now (with some Calibre options/plugins that I don't know) - sorry for my request .
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote