View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 04:53 AM   #13
Timur
Connoisseur
Timur can name that ebook in five wordsTimur can name that ebook in five wordsTimur can name that ebook in five wordsTimur can name that ebook in five wordsTimur can name that ebook in five wordsTimur can name that ebook in five wordsTimur can name that ebook in five wordsTimur can name that ebook in five wordsTimur can name that ebook in five wordsTimur can name that ebook in five wordsTimur can name that ebook in five words

Device: EBW1150, Nook STR
As a reader, I like how Nook STR handles the defaults (mostly). I prefer reading with font-size 1.0em at size notch 2, justified paragraphs with hyphenation(the main reason I bought Nook for), first-line indented and with no extra space between paragraphs, line height at notch 2 using Malabar font, page margins at notch 1 on the reader. I never turn on Publisher Defaults while reading.

I am happy that Publisher Defaults option is set at reader level instead of individual books, because my viewing pleasure is my own business, and I know it better than the best book designer out there.

My .02
Timur is offline   Reply With Quote