Thread: MobileRead June 2011 Book Club Nominations
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 06:33 PM   #74
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
All right, I'll nominate one to see if we can get our ten I just read it, it was excellent and I'd love to discuss it.

Desert Places by Blake Crouch. And it's only $2.99 at Smashwords.

Summary:"Greetings. There is a body buried on your property, covered in your blood..." Andrew Z. Thomas is a successful thriller writer, living the dream at his lake house. One afternoon, he receives a bizarre letter that threatens his career, his sanity, and the lives of everyone he loves. A murderer is designing his future, and for the life of him, Andrew can't get away.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote