View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 08:42 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymouslemming View Post
Hi all,

I'm considering moving from my Sony PRS-505 to a kindle due to the limited number of available books that I'm interested in. However, the Kindle seems to be equally limited here in the UK still. I had a walk through Foyles the other day and picked 10 books I'd like to take on vacation with me, but of those, only 2 were available on Amazon.co.uk.

Is there any way for me as a UK resident to buy from Amazon.com ?
Beware of what you wish for. We in the UK very often pay significantly lower prices for Amazon eBooks than people in the US do, even if the available selection isn't as large.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote