View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 11:56 PM   #1
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Epub format Missing Cover - PRS-650

For some reason the cover image for the attached epub will not display on my PRS-650, it works just fine in the Calibre viewer. I deleted the file from my device, reconverted, and I've converted the jpeg to a png and nothing I tried worked.

I also have my send to device metadata settings set to automatic management. I'm using Windows 7 and Calibre 7.45.

I've converted other stories with cover images just fine in that the images do display on my device. I'm at my wits end on trying to solve this mystery.

I'd appreciate any and all help,
Thanks!
Amalthia
Attached Files
File Type: epub Lazy Daze - Supercross.epub (1.28 MB, 127 views)

Last edited by Amalthia; 02-16-2011 at 02:04 PM.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote