View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 08:34 PM   #5
Orochi
Connoisseur
Orochi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Orochi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Orochi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Orochi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Orochi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Orochi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Orochi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Orochi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Orochi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Orochi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Orochi , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kobo, Ipod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashto View Post
...seems that the battery meter does update, but it only updates when i cycle it 'on' and 'off' from the upper button. Not when it's just flipping pages. Anybody else seeing this?
Well - that, explains alot. I was having the same issue with the battery meter remaining at full. I was also leaving my Kobo on, for two reasons, it's not supposed to use up very much power in this state, and also the particular book I am reading seems to take an awefully long time to load. (just that book).

I just tried shutting the Kobo on and then off, and my battery meter went from full to a little more than half.

I really wish Kobo would get on this and clear things up, The documentation on the Kobo really isn`t that detailed and it seems how certian things work or don`t work aren`t really glitches, but more a lack of information from Kobo, particularly in regards to the Battery Meter and the Red Light off the top of my head.

Not to go off topic, but I would like to see Kobo address this and let us know specifically how things work. I think some people are returning or exchanging their Kobo, not because it's not working properly, but just because they have limited information.
Orochi is offline   Reply With Quote