View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 09:23 PM   #45
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
...in the past decade, let's face it, all the doom and gloom about the Daily Prophet ebooks has pretty much come to naught.

Come on, admit it, boys, we all, all remember the "Immersedition" disaster, right? The closest, thus far, to the Prophet? It burst upon the scene with a fanfare of trumpets and then died a terrible, horrible death.
I'm not familiar with Immersedition, but I do remember Level 26: The World’s First Digi-Novel™ (where each chapter included a link to a non-essential video clip). I also remember the Harry Potter Enhanced Editions and a couple of other enhanced editions. None of them caught on.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote