View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 10:15 AM   #38
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
I think there should be a fork. (snippage for length)

I want ebooks that can replicate any print document. I don't want "Harry Potter" style ebooks, or ebooks aspiring to be merely paginated versions of multimedia interactive websites, though a web browser that paginates, has jump to page and TOC like an ebook would be an improvement over the scrolling. Scrolls are so 2000 years ago.
Sorry? What "Harry Potter" style eBooks? I have the original HP eBooks, the Pottermore versions and they are...perfectly normal and usable. What version of those ebooks are you talking about, Quoth?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote