View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 09:43 PM   #582
cpegg
Enthusiast
cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cpegg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Aura H2O (first edition), Kobo Forma
I thought Last Ones Left Alive by Sarah Davis-Goff was excellent. Not traditional zombies, but near enough and very creepy.

I just finished Bobby Adair's Slow Burn series (already mentioned several years upthread) and it was terrific.

The Survival Instinct series by Kristal Stittle (five books) was quite good. There's also the even more lengthy Green Fields series by Adrienne Lecter.

I enjoyed Weep: The Irish Epidemic by Eoin Brady. It seems that there's a second book in the works but there were no details last time I checked.
cpegg is offline   Reply With Quote