View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 03:21 PM   #54
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Man View Post
I'll jump back in - just once - to say that I did see the link by Issybird, did try again to install the older 7.x, etc. files in that link with the same unworking results. All files load, Google Play app shows up but refuses to let me sign in with correct password, username, etc. Device is working fine. CC works. Using the Kindle app to read. I miss the Chrome browser but alll-in-all no other problems.
If I ever do get Play installed and working I'll post it here.
Is it worth doing a factory reset and trying again from scratch? I also did it mostly for Chrome; I also grabbed Gmail, Firefox and a few other apps just in case it stopped working for me (it's still good) but I tend to agree with you; there are few must-have apps. Out of the box would have been good enough for me if that's how it turned out. I'm not that fussy and I couldn't beat the Black Friday price plus trade-in discount.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote