View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 10:13 AM   #53
The Old Man
Fanatic
The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPad Pro, Fire 8", iPhone, PaperWhite 2
I'll jump back in - just once - to say that I did see the link by Issybird, did try again to install the older 7.x, etc. files in that link with the same unworking results. All files load, Google Play app shows up but refuses to let me sign in with correct password, username, etc. Device is working fine. CC works. Using the Kindle app to read. I miss the Chrome browser but alll-in-all no other problems.
If I ever do get Play installed and working I'll post it here.
The Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote