View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 06:38 PM   #574
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookiebabe View Post
Rather off-topic, though I'm sure there's some zombies in there, somewhere.... if you liked Diana Rowland's "White Trash Zombie" series (just got books 4 & 5 myself... can't wait!), you might also dig Julie Kenner's "Kate Conner: Demon Hunting Soccer Mom" series. Book 1 is Carpe Demon. There's not really direct comparison.. but everyone I've forced at fang-point to read the White Trash series really enjoyed the 'Demon Hunting Soccer Mom' fare, as well. Same sort of 'campy day in the life-y, tongue-in-cheek' feel, kinda. This is seriously lite, simple sort of beach-read series.

And thanks, everyone, for your brilliant suggestions! Shopping cart stuffed full of zombie reads ready to go, and got my next 4 zombie series lined up. Great thread!

rachel
Thanks again. I've bought Rot & Ruin and Boneshaker based on your recs. Once read, I'll have a look at Julie Kenner's stuff.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote