View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 12:35 AM   #15
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
The image is from MobileRead's owner, Alexander Turcic, and the clever alignment is because the list thread is now a front page item.

Making next year's list thread a front page item IS something I can take credit for, but the discussion thread will just have to remain plain.
Actually, the image ("Youth reading" by Reza Abbasi) was reduced in size and cropped from a public domain picture at Wikipedia by Yours Truly. I added the picture when I linked our MobileRead Facebook page to the thread. If you're interested, here's the original Wikipedia version. (Click three times for max resolution.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	640px-Riza-yi-Abbasi_008.jpg
Views:	785
Size:	254.7 KB
ID:	132206  

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 12-09-2014 at 12:40 AM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote