View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 12:16 PM   #7
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I'm probably staying at the 120 books / year target, with short stories recorded but not counted. That 120 will include audio books, of course, and will include abandoned books. Secondary targets, if any, will be decided closer to 2015, but I will have a stretch goal, probably 160 books for the year. (14 books a month, one every other day.)
A secondary target I am sure of is to commit to recording books on the List thread not less often than once a week. (If I let it go longer than that, I forget books and start to just give up on the whole thing.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote