View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 12:48 PM   #404
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by velarde View Post
Hello:

I'm in a similar situation than you. Bought my Nook Color in the US but live in Mexico. Found out that I could buy books through the B&N website using a VPN software but just recently I can't do it.

IS anybody else (international Customers) having this trouble? Did Barnes & Noble made a change to their website to block these buys?
I'm in a Mac using Hotspot shield ( latest version) and my brother is using his PC and no go in either one.

Any suggestion/alternatives or are we screwed? Hope this is not the case. Been enjoying ebooks and I hope I don't have to limit myself to free ebooks.
My experience:
The first 2 or 3 orders go through.
Then, after some time, they tell me there have been problems in processing my order.
I guess, it's my German credit card linked to my US address instead of the original German billing address.
Strange enough: Although they claim problems in processing my order, it still goes through.
But after that message I stop for a day.
Next day the very same: "Problems in processing the order" for the ca. 4th book...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote