Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:43 AM   #75
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
And, comparing with my Touch: it's been on constant sleep mode now for 9.5 days, with a book loaded, and its battery is at 74%. That gives an estimate of 30 days of life in sleep mode.
Finished charging this replacement Glo last night at 6:00 PM and immediately put it to sleep, with WiFi off. This morning at 9:00 AM, it's at 72%

I put only 2 books on it when I received it (after updated the firmware.) Opened the active one, scrolled past the credits and TOC to the first page of chapter one, then put it to sleep. I might add that I read this same book on my Sony, and it caused no problems at all.

Very disconcerting, but I'm going to wait a few more days before contacting Kobo again.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote