View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:20 AM   #13
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
You don't need any shelves, I think having a shelf for each series was just a work-around for the lack of proper series support in earlier firmware. With the current firmware you just enter the series info in Calibre and everything else is automatic (once you have configured the Kobo driver plugin by ticking the "set series information" box, and assuming you use automatic metadata management option in Calibre).
I liked that on the Sonys series would be put in collections. And I would prefer similar functionality for the Kobo.

I guess I'll just have to try it to see how it works.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote