View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 08:02 AM   #392
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisparker View Post
Now the Nooks are finally available for purchase in the UK, I wonder if it's possible to transfer my B&N account to the UK store?
I have been wondering about that also.
I do not think the Nook devices will be country specific.
The most logical to me would be one account database, with the account addres and your IP-address derterming your country (just as is done now for the US and Canada).
The nook.co.uk website is supposed to come online today. You could try 2 things:
1. Try to login to the UK website with your current account
2. Change the address of your current account to an UK address, than try to login to the UK website.
I am not sure if you would still be able to download the US books in your account, with an UK account.

As I live in the Netherlands buying the devices when I am in London on vacation would be a lot cheaper than shipping the devices from the US. So I would like to know if the devices are country specific, or if I could use an UK tablet with the US Nook store.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote