View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 07:33 PM   #5
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Oasis; iPhone, iPad Mini
If you need to move up your reading speed to enjoy reading more rather than devour books, my suggestion is to just read.

I have a friend who expressed the same sentiment as you. Several years ago, he decided to just read whenever he could. From being someone who never read a book, he became someone who reads several books a year. I saw his bookcase when I stopped by his house last week. He had shelves of books.

So, I think reading is the solution. You'll pick up the necessary skills. There are tricks, but practicing reading will help.
RDaneel54 is offline   Reply With Quote