View Single Post
Old 11-16-2021, 09:04 PM   #9
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by marst View Post
Thanks—I appreciate it! Rather ask all of them at once :-), I'll ask one or two at a time. Two this time:

1) The few videos I've seen about Neoreader skip over this feature: Does the program enable you to set an alignment style for a book—whether justified (flush left and right), or flush left, or centered? I'm thinking here about EPUB or similar format books—not PDFs. I would think it has such a feature—all decently written e-reader apps I've used so far have it. But for some reason this just isn't mentioned in the videos I've seen so far.

2) Can Neoreader be set up in a way that enables it to open DRM-protected books downloaded from, say, either Barnes and Noble or KOBO?

Thanks again for your help.
1) Others can chime in, but I have not found an alignment feature in NeoReader.

2) NeoReader cannot open DRM-protected eBooks. You could use Calibre (on your desktop or laptop) with a plug-in that can remove DRM. Then NeoReader could open the eBooks. The same would be true for any third party Android reader app you might install.

Last edited by downeaster59; 11-16-2021 at 09:09 PM.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote