View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 02:38 PM   #2
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
My best Christmas present ever was an inexpensive plastic chess set, and a beat-up second-hand introductory book on how to play.

I'd never even thought about chess before. Looking back, I think the aunt that gave me it was floundering for a pressie - but chess has given me decades of pleasure since then (even if I'm still pretty naff at it ).

"Chess, like love, like music, has the power to make men happy." - Siegbert Tarrasch
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote