View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 08:20 AM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
strange. i have been using sigil for years, and stuff looks alphabetized ( except for the above). you are suggesting that happens in calibre, before I get to opening and editing in sigil?
I'm only suggesting that Sigil's css reformat routine doesn't do any alphabetizing of the selector list. What else might do so, is not my area of expertise.

If anyone has any first-hand knowledge of Sigil alphabetizing the list in the past when reformatting, I'd be happy to investigate, but I certainly don't recall it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
the query got posted after staring at the styles page in sigil for ages and not finding pcalibre listed with the p... styles

I'd be happy for some empowered person to move the whole thread
Do you have a preference where?
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote