View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 12:44 PM   #26
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I'm definitely mainly reading e-books, but lately I've been reading more physical books from my bookshelves at home. Because I was made redundant, I've got much more time to sit home and read, and I don't have as much of a problem reading physical books when I'm not carrying them around all over the place. Having said that, reading The Passage and Buddenbrooks was a bit of a chore. Really annoying to deal with larger books these days as my wrists have turned into Kindle lightweights.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote