View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 04:08 PM   #45
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
Running Windows 7.
With entries in either the Find or the Find & Replace fields, there is no match count. The words "Matches Found" is there but no count (inclduing "No Matches).
I don't see that. When I enter ">" in the Find box and press Count All, it shows the count.

What language are you using for the ui? What settings in Find (though that shouldn't matter). It's possible that the translation syntax used for that string is not working right. What about Replace All? Or try Autofill in Index or Clips - that uses the same string and should give a count of how many entries were added.

Quote:
Did anyone consider enhancing the readability of the F&R fields for this release. I guess I'm asking if you have decided not to do it.
Probably got lost as there wasn't an issue. A quick test shows it's possible to configure the font and size of the text in the Find and Replace boxes, so I'll look at an option to set it. It may be limited in size due to the text box, etc.